Updated: November 4, 2021
I purchased a Postino Wine Cult membership online. How do I receive my perks?
Once you have joined the Postino Wine Cult, you will receive a confirmation email with your member number and offer to redeem your Sign-Up Gift.
I have not received an email confirming my membership.
Please search for “Postino Wine Cult” and check your junk/spam folder for the confirmation email. Your confirmation email will have your Wine Cult membership information. If you are unable to find the email, please reach out to us at [email protected].
How are members identified?
Members can be identified using one of four ways: first and last name, phone number, email address, or Wine Cult member number.
When I tried registering, it said I already have a Postino Wine Cult account?
If you receive this message, it may mean your email address or phone number was used for a Postino Wine Cult account in the past. Please reach out to us for further assistance at [email protected].
What is included in a Cult Box?
Each Cult Box is a curated selection of four (4) bottles of wine. Cult Boxes will also have unique swag, information content, and may include additional items that you can pick up at Your Postino and enjoy at home.
When will Cult Boxes be available?
Cult Boxes are available every three months following the quarterly membership charge. Members are notified via email and text message when Cult Boxes are available for pickup.
Quarterly membership charges occur on January 1, April 1, July 1, and October 1. Members that pay annually will receive their Cult Boxes following the dates listed above regardless of their charge date.
What's included in the Sign Up Gift?
- Bottled Wine of Your Choice from a selection of wines hand-picked by our certified advanced sommelier
- Members will have the ability to select from Valor Brut Cava, Fringe White Blend, Alpina Rosé, or Francis Sangiovese. Options may change due to inventory or supply availability. Please contact Your Postino for more details on Sign-Up Gift wine selections.
- Official Wine Cult branded tote
- Wine Cult Info Flyer
- Two Wine Cult vinyl member stickers
What are the ongoing “Member Perks”?
- 20% Off of The Bottle Collection to-go
- “The Bottle Collection” are wines available in restaurant and defined at each restaurant location
- Any bottles purchased from The Bottle Collection and consumed within the restaurant will receive a $9 corking fee.
- Monthly hook-ups
- Monthly hook-ups are rewards that will be electronically sent out to members each month.
- Members can expect things like Happy Hour all day, a brunch cocktail on us, and more!
- Exclusive access to small batch wines
- Through our partnerships, Wine Cult members will have exclusive access to small batch wines. These opportunities will be communicated electronically when available.
- First tastes of seasonal By the Glass wine menu
- Members will receive rewards to taste new wines whenever they are added to our menu.
- VIP access to new Merchandise
- Some Member Perks are provided on an as-available basis. For example, small batch wines may be limited in quantity and/or geographic location.
What are the additional Member Perks for The Cru?
The Cru will receive:
- One (1) By the Glass bottle each year;
- Invitations to new restaurant openings; and
- Additional perks made available from time to time.
I have a quarterly membership; how much does it cost and when will I be charged?
A quarterly membership costs $60/quarter plus tax. You will receive one Cult Box per quarter and be billed automatically the first of the quarter. Tax will be based on the geographic location of Your Postino. You will be charged on the 1st day of each quarter that you are a member. Specifically, credit cards will be charged on the 1st of January, April, July, and October.
I have an annual membership; how much does it cost and when will I be charged?
Annual members will be charged $220 plus tax for their subscription. You will be charged at the first of the quarter following your sign up. Tax will be based on the geographic location of Your Postino. Subsequent charges will occur on a year (365 days) following your first charge.
Why do I need a credit card on file when creating a Wine Cult account?
A credit card on file allows for automated payments at the first of every quarter or at your annual renewal date.
Can I cancel my subscription?
Yes, your Wine Cult subscription can be cancelled through your member profile (accessible on postinowinecult.com). Cancellations must be made at least ten (10) days before the next billing cycle.
Are there cancellation fees?
No, there are no cancellation fees and you can cancel at any time. Following cancellation, you will maintain your Wine Cult Member Perks until the beginning of the next quarter (for quarterly memberships) or next year (for annual memberships).
Are refunds possible?
For questions regarding refunds, please contact [email protected] or call 480-542-0199.
When do I get my first Cult Box?
You can pick up your first Cult Box at Your Postino during the next quarterly release. You will be notified electronically when your Cult Box is ready.
When do I pick up subsequent Cult Boxes?
You will receive an email from Postino Wine Cult when it is time to pick up your quarterly Cult Box. In 2022, seasonal drops occur in January, April, July and October and will be available for a 6-week pickup window. Cult Boxes must be picked up during such 6-week window. You will receive multiple notifications. Don’t miss out! Pick up your release as soon as possible to ensure availability of your Cult Box!
Where do I pick up my Cult Box?
Cult Boxes must be picked up at Your Postino (your home store). Your Postino is notated in your Wine Cult membership account. You can update or change Your Postino when signed into your account or by contacting [email protected].
How do I get my Cult Box?
You will need to pick up your Cult Box from Your Postino. When picking up, members will need to provide their first and last name, phone number, email address, and/or member number to a Postino team member and redeem their Cult Box.
What if I can’t pick up my seasonal drop within the pickup window?
If you know in advance that you can’t pick up your Cult Box within the given time frame, please contact the Wine Cult team as soon as possible at [email protected]..
What are the participating restaurants?
Postino Wine Cult is available for sign up in all Postino WineCafe restaurants except for Postino B-Side.
See Postino Locations for the address and hours of each location.
Can I get my Cult Box shipped to me?
Right now, we are not able to ship wine but we’re working on that!
What happens if stock runs out before picking up my Cult Box?
We do our best to ensure that each Postino WineCafe has enough Cult Boxes for all members; however, as new members are joining all the time, we may run out of Cult Boxes prior to the end of the 6-week pick-up window. If you do not pick up your seasonal drop before end of the pick-up window or if Cult Boxes are out of stock when you go to pick yours up, then we are here to help you. Please contact the Wine Cult team at [email protected] so that we can assist you.